SECZ: #MyZimHustle Investor Education Campaign
The Securities and Exchange Commission of Zimbabwe briefed in a campaign to
1)Create awareness and educate the public about the stock exchange
2)Create awareness of and educate the public about the benefits to investing on the ZSE and FINSEC
3)Ultimately leading to higher numbers of people investing.
The campaign sought to empower Zimbabweans with the information they need to take control of their financial lives, encourage them to invest and position the capital markets as accessible.
It also set out to remind people who had previously invested to that the capital markets were open and accessible.
- Agency came up with the “#MyZimHustle” Campaign
- An integrated Communications (360º campaign) in which the question, “What’s Your Hustle?” was a call to Zimbabweans to think about how they can grow their hard-earned money in the medium to long term through investing.
- Online (Content Marketing),
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Whatsapp) and
Social Media Reach
- Twitter – 36,000
- Facebook – 203,000
- LinkedIn – 2,113
- Whatsapp queries – 129
- Online press Impressions – 596,874
- Microsite visits – 4,121
- Page Views – 4,639
- Video Views – 12,998
- Adverts – 10,167
- Capitalk – 310,000
- StarFM – 2,214,857 Tw
- PowerFM – 1,222,556
- ZIFM – 880,404
- Community Radio – 496,231
Sunday Mail and Chronicle -2,651,690
Zim Independent and Newsday – 1,151,107
Financial Gazette -105,762
Daily News – 1,114,120
Earned Media Coverage
ZBC, Herald, 263Chat, TechZim, Capitalk, DailyNews, Chronicle, ZIFM